Friday, 29 June 2012

MRI

We were up early today again, jayden had his treatment at 7:00am and then not long after he arrived back we all set off to the big city Chicago for his MRI at Children's Memorial Hospital. We drove in relying solely on the GPS and I don't think I've ever been so nervous in a car as I was today on the huge interstate freeways and masses and masses of cars. We nearly got lost by taking one wrong turn but thankfully by shear luck we managed to get where we were meant to go. Parking was the next stumbling block but not near as stressful as the journey there.
I'm writing this blog the following morning and am very tired to say the least. Jaydens MRI didn't happen till late in the afternoon/evening and we didn't get home till after 8 last night. By the time kids bathed and bed Danny and I were cactus and asleep very soon after. Hopefully today we will find out results as don't want to be waiting over the weekend.
The new hospital was amazing, it is like a hotel, in fact we thought it was when we got there and we're in the wrong place but it was the right place. Didn't get to see dr Goldman as I had hoped but hoping to speak with him today. In fact, I'm going to stop blogging so I can make that phonecall.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment