Monday, 30 July 2012

Flying home

We are currently sitting at OHare airport in Chicago waiting to board our plane to go home. Cathay pacific have been wonderful! They greeted us when we were unloading our seven suitcases from the taxi, which I have no idea as to how they managed to fit. Andrea was amazing! He walked us to check in and sorted everything out for us. I was so anxious on the way here but once we met him it became easy. Thank you Cathay for having such wonderful staff working for you. am feeling much better about our journey.
So now we have an hour to go before we board our 13 hour flight to Hong Kong. Ewwww. Not looking forward to that. Jayden is in fabulous spirits and so far no vomiting or crying. All good for now.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

7 comments:

  1. Fantastic news for you and your family that they are looking after you. A long, long journey to have to do with children and with Jaydens needs, even longer. Welcome back home to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so happy to hear that you are all on the home run. I hope the flight goes without too many hitches. soft hugz jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to hear things are looking up for the family and especially Jayden. My brother had a brain tumour when he was young and I remember how I felt with him getting all the attention. Even though Layla and Luke are younger than I was, I'm sure they understand. Good luck with the return journey and continued treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are looking into treatments in usa to help our son a 13 year old boy, who has been diagnosed with a brain tumor. We live in Perth WA. Please would like to know more about the treatment Jayden had. Was it Proton Therapy? we have been told not to go down that pathway, but at the moment our choices are very limited. I am glad everything is going well for Jayden and wish you and your family all the best. We only found out 3 weeks ago and are becoming very frustrated and helpless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Parent, I'm saddened to hear about your sons diagnosis! Please feel free to contact me for information on Jaydens proton treatment: nadjamustone@iinet.net.au or 0403880045. More info you can also find on this blog's earlier comments by "Research Nut". Thank you x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Please don't give up! jayden was also advised NOT to have proton treatment, contact me 0403880045 nadja

      Delete