Monday, 24 December 2012

Xmas eve

It's midnight. The kids are all tucked in bed and we have finally finished wrapping and putting the gifts under the tree. Almost forgot the carrots for the reindeer out the front and the treats for santa, now eaten. I am So excited about seeing their little faces tomorrow morning. Especially Jayden. It's the first Christmas he will play with the gifts rather than the paper. the first Xmas he's slightly aware of and getting excited about. He knows something's happening because Luke and Layla have been on about it for ages, especially today, but exactly what he's not entirely sure. Has figured gifts are involved and Santa.

After Danny and I finished up tonight I stood outside for a while and thought how wonderful it would be if the big man in the red suit really was out there. That he were up in the sky busy doing his job that I grew up thinking he did. What a magical time that was when I truly thought he existed. I wish he did. If he did I know what I'd be wishing for from him and it wouldn't be a fancy dress, car or anything that money could by.

We had a quiet Xmas eve with the kids and I truly can't think of a better way to spend it. No partying, no alcohol, no house full of guests. Just us, spaghetti bolognaise (the kids favourite) and ice cream cake for desert, topped off with a xmas movie on the couch. It doesn't get better than that.

I'm now in bed next to my beautiful boys. Sighing heavily i think to myself how much this just HAS to be the beginning of many more christmases to come. That we shall all be together for years and years to come.
That's my Christmas wish. That all my children stay healthy and well and I get to watch all three grow old, have babies and live happy, fulfilled lives. I wish for that this Christmas.






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Merry Xmas, a Happy 2013,& may all the years ahead be full of great love & happiness,for all of you.
    Special blessings
    June xxx

    ReplyDelete