Friday, 8 February 2013

Cup of tea

We had our cup of tea this morning and it was great. Snuggled up together on the couch sipping our cups of tea, it doesn't get much better than that.
Have a much clearer head today and far more positive about his diet. I'm trying not to worry too much about it as I know he eats well. He always has. He has always been the kid that will take the capsicum over the biscuit any day. He eats plenty of raw veges and fruits and loves them but if you juice them he won't go near them. I think it's because as a family we have never had juice in our house, the choice of drinks has always been water or milk. Thinking that this was the best for them but now having to take milk away makes it tricky and none of my kids are fond of juice. Anyway I'm not going to stress about that one anymore as I have enough to worry about.
Gluten free has been challenging but no sugar is an easy one as Jayden doesn't have a sweet tooth. As for the dairy well I am glad we have our cups of tea back and slowly we will water it down so he doesn't have so much milk.
He's so happy this morning, always wakes up with a cheeky grin and ready for mischief. He loves his baby we got for him from the shops the other day and rarely goes anywhere without it.
No vomits today, thankfully but that of course doesn't mean I don't stop worrying about him. Not possible.
Playing doctors with his baby now. In the nudie once again! At least I don't have as much washing as I use too. So grateful he's smiling, playing and well.


Ready to face a new day and another day to be grateful for all my beautiful kids.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Hi Leisl,you are such a wise & beautiful mum.
    Special Blessings
    Junexxx

    ReplyDelete