Saturday, 2 March 2013

Smiley man

I woke up to my smiley little man this morning. Grin from ear to ear and ready for action. Couldn't think of anything I would rather see than his smile in the morning.



Even after having yet another bad night sleep, his smile always manages to cheer me up.

Lately I have been waking between 1am and 2 am and not able to get myself back to sleep. Not fun. Of course I spend that time thinking , worrying and stressing. I wish I could make my mind stop sometimes. Not as much as I wish they had a cure for childhood cancer however.

We took the kids out to the park this morning and returned for lunch and then out again for the afternoon. Jayden was in fabulous form, I honestly think that he spent an easy 80% of today laughing. he was just so happy. Even Layla's friend who spent the day with us commented on how much he laughs.
He was No doubt so happy because the kids were home but also because he just loves life. And You just cant help but smile and laugh with him, its really beautiful.







After we came back from the park in the afternoon we decided to go out for dinner. We didn't go to our local little Italian restaurant that we always go to this time and decided to try something new. I don't think it would have mattered where we were though as it was just great to be together. I know I will never take that for granted. Sitting together, eating together, laughing together as a family are true gifts in my life and I am so grateful for them.

We even had an ice cream at the ice team shop nearby after dinner which the kids were over the moon about. And I even treated myself to two glasses of wine at dinner rather than the one I normally have. And gosh I'm glad I did that.

I'm now laying next to my beautiful little man as he sleeps. Once I finish this entry I'm going to join my other two kids in the lounge room to watch a DVD . Saturday night, movie night.

We had a beautiful day today, together as a family, and I hope for so many more.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Leisl
    Truly makes me so happy to see Jayden's gorgeous little face & that smile,I could just give him the biggest cuddle.We just love him.I think anyone who reads these blogs,have just fallen in love with you all.

    Anyway Leisl, I would love you to watch this documentary on utube called RESONANCE -Beings of Frequency.I think is such an important film for everyone,especially as it gets deeper into the film.
    Special Blessings
    June xxx

    ReplyDelete