Friday, 19 July 2013

Best 24 hours ever

Since we found out yesterday that Jayden's scan was good and that there was no change since his last one, we have all been so happy.

I didn't expect to find out so soon and really did t think we would know anything until nick got back next week. But after a few phonecalls and finally being able to leave a message for the doctor to look, we got the phonecall yesterday afternoon.

I don't think I could have possibly been more relieved or happier. I felt the weight lift off my shoulders almost immediately and felt as if I was floating for a while after. Oh my goodness was I happy! This scan really had me worried, although they all do, but after he vomited the other day I was really panicking. Thank heavens my worst fears were unfounded. Yah for the clear scan.

I know it's not the news I really want to hear the most, and that is "he's cured" but I've come to realise every day is a bonus and every clear scan is a blessing. So am truly thankful we have been able to receive this good news.

I couldn't stop cuddling him yesterday and today and I'm sure he's well and truly over me smothering him.
Last night I went to bed snuggled up to him and just was so happy I have my boy with me. I felt like I got a second chance, another turn and I'm so going to make sure I enjoy every second of it,

Our house is one big happy place today and god Im so very grateful for that.






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. What wonderful news for you and your family. Perhaps he will be in that percentage that beats this Leisl!! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! That is great news! He is so adorable Leisl. All your children are beautiful. You are doing a WONDERFUL job. Thank you so much for sharing this blog. Susan xxx

    ReplyDelete