Wednesday, 7 August 2013

Jayden had a shocking night with his diarrhoea and I can't wait to see the back of it for his sake. He was so very upset this morning after the umpteenth bowel movement and he so wanted it to stop. God how I wish I could put an end to the pain and every bit of pain any of my kids suffer. Truly struggling with seeing him like this. Luke is also still very unwell and spiked another temp today. Two very sick boys.

I've had to leave them with a very tired dad to come see the psychologist that I tried desperately to cancel but no answer on her phone. Poor boys, hope they all manage to cope while I'm out. Though I have to say I haven't been too good myself due to lack of sleep and worry for my boys.

So now I'm sitting in the car park as I arrived a little early. Ten minutes and I'm in. Don't really know what to talk about today as just want to go home and to sleep at the moment. Looking forward to bed tonight. Only hope the boys are well enough to get a decent night sleep themselves. Hate seeing them sick.

I'm expecting a call from the doctors with results from Jayden's stool sample and hopefully he can shed some light on this illness. Hoping its just a virus as the last thing I want for Jayden is more antibiotics! He has already had enough to last a hundred lifetimes!

Much later...

Got the call. Nothing nasty, thank goodness and he's much better this evening! Finally. So is Luke and hopefully all will be well tomorrow.

Had a really valuable session with the psychologist today. I was so pleased I went and came out feeling so much better than when I went in. Really love that lady. She just makes everything 'make sense'. So pleased about that as most times I feel crazy.

I'm laying next to my little man right now and he's sleeping peacefully. He's been such a little trouper through this awful virus. His strength always amazes me.

He said his first big word tonight! Went out in the rain with his brother, came back in laughing and said "I got saturated mum!". Loved it. Made us all laugh, as always.




Love my little man.



Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment