Sunday, 8 September 2013

It's Sunday night and everyone is asleep but me. I feel like I start so many of my blogs with the same sentence. Fact is, that's more often the case. Danny and the kids are almost always in bed and asleep before me.
Last night was different as I was so tired from the night at the farm that I too was snoring at the same time as the kids.

It was wonderful to go to the farm but i never really sleep as well in someone else's bed than my own. My kids are the same and were very restless throughout the night. It certainly didn't help that there was a thunderstorm and a crash of lightning that I have never heard so close in my life. Woke us all up and no way were the kids going back to sleep after that. So up bright an early Saturday morning. I suspect my dad was in bed early that night too as he too was woken that early.

The kids really missed their dad, especially at night and i will be reluctant to take them away again without him. They really just don't like things out of routine, it worries them. Especially Luke and I suspect that has a lot to do with last year. Poor little mites. I really don't know what exactly goes on in Their heads or how exactly they have been effected by the journey we are on but I hope they are ok and one day they will be able to talk to me about it.

We had a lot of fun at the farm Saturday after our shocking night sleep on Friday, the kids were so happy to be outdoors.






Jayden trying out the doggie door.


Luke and Jayden showing me their muscles





Kids in the tractor with gumpy


Big cuddles for mum in the ute


Luke and Jayden picking lemons





Fresh eggs!



Playing croquet?? I think that's what it's called??





Mr Cheeky









Ending the evening with icecream on the porch.

Love my kids

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic pics Leisl,always read your blogs,love them.
    Children all look absolutely gorgeous.Sooooo happy you were able to get away for a bit.
    Special blessings
    June xxx

    ReplyDelete