Thursday, 19 September 2013

Jayden's still unwell and we all had a very long night with him last night. It makes for a very difficult day and god how I wish men were more like women. Enough said.

Im tired. Jayden's asleep but I can't seem to get to sleep. Feel like I'm overtired now. Alert, anxious but exhausted. Weird.

Jayden fell asleep on me this afternoon and hasn't woken, it's now nearly 10pm.
When he woke this morning he vomited a few times more then complained of a headache. My anxiety levels hit the roof. Luke and Layla were also home from school because of the teachers strike and so I kept it together. Swallowing my worry, anxiety and fear.

Eventually I got out of the house to do a bit of shopping and as soon as I got in the car I felt this overwhelming urge to cry. Not just any cry but I wanted to do a yelling, howling, very damn loud cry. I felt like I was so full of emotion that it was spilling out of every orifice.

Jayden is waking now, he's not happy. I'm going to finish this now and write again later.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Sending prayers and strength to you and Jayden x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very sorry to hear how challenging Jayden's illness has been - I hope you followed that instinct to have a good, wailing cry, when you needed to. Sometimes it is needed. I know how anxious you must feel, sending prayers for wellness for Jayden. Lots of love to you! xoxo Erica

    ReplyDelete