Monday, 30 September 2013

Sick, again

Jayden's really sick again. He had a restless night last night and high temp. He woke up happy this morning though and I was hoping he was going to be ok. But that changed as the morning went on.

We took the kids to the maritime museum first thing and he was fine in the beginning but as time went on I could see he wasn't himself. He no longer wanted to walk and instead have me carry him and when we took him to the shops afterwards he fell asleep in his pram and he never does that.

We got what we had to get as quick as we possibly could as all we wanted to do was get him home and into bed.

We got him home, His temp was high and he was miserable. I gave him some Panadol and he spent the next hour on the couch in and out of sleep. But once that Panadol kicked in he bounced back, god I love it when that happens.

He was ok for the rest of the afternoon but by bedtime he was fading. Really, really hate seeing him unwell. It truly hurts to see him sick. I spoke to danny about this and he agreed by saying " I know, it just doesn't seem fair". But we know, none of what Jayden has been through is fair. That word just doesn't come into it at all.

I'm tired, I'm worried, and I'm going to try to get to sleep. I'm going to go snuggle up to my little man and hope and pray this is just a simple virus again and will go away as quickly as it came.

Please let it be so.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. This does seem terribly unfair that Jayden is unwell again. I'm absolutely positive that it is a virus - why else the high fever? His little immune system is still in the process of recovery from treatment, it may take a long time. I don't know that Gavin's immune system is strong, coming up on 3 years later. Not fun and extremely stressful for you. Sending you thoughts for calm and peace. He will be well! Erica xoxo

    ReplyDelete