Thursday, 31 October 2013

Happy Halloween

I took the kids trick or treating tonight and it was fabulous. They loved it, especially Jayden.









Lots of fun.
Jayden really enjoyed being out with all the kids and filling his bag with lollies.
It was tiring for him and he spent most of it in the pram but he enjoyed it thoroughly. I often worry about his lack of energy. He rarely walks very far when we go out anywhere before he wants to be carried or be in his pram, and I watch other kids his age and they are full off beans all the time.
I try not too. But it's hard not too.

He's asleep now. All trick or treated out. I'm so happy he got to enjoy the evening. I can only hope we get so many more halloweens together.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. So glad that you had a lovely Halloween! Jayden deserves to have nothing but good times like those. The kids look great!

    ReplyDelete