Monday, 30 December 2013

How?

how does a family cope after the loss of their child? how do they Move on? How do they get up every morning? Make a cup a tea? Get dressed? Live? How?

Another funeral today of a truly precious child and beautiful parents. And a reminder that another family now has to live without their child.
I don't know how they will do that. How anyone does? I just know they shouldn't have too. It is so wrong.

I'm so very sad for these parents I'm so sad for all the parents and their families that I know who now live without their child. I'm so sad that it's also a huge reminder of how fragile Jayden's life is. Not that I need reminding. Not a second goes by that I'm not very aware of that.

I wish I could make it different. for all of us. I wish I could change it. I wish I had the power to do that. because the pain and suffering that the children endure is devastating and the parents heartache, excruciating.

When I look at my son I love him beyond words. With every inch of my being, he is my world, as are my two other children. To even think I may lose him one day is truly unthinkable and these parents are now living that unthinkable.

I so wish someone could find a cure for these cancers. Now.


No comments:

Post a Comment