Sunday, 23 March 2014

Jayden went to his Nannas house with danny today. I stayed home with the other two as Layla had a lot of homework to do and Luke wanted to stay home as well. I would have loved to have gone and Jayden really wanted me too but only one of us could go. Nanna is Danny's mum and I'm pretty sure she would prefer to see her boy, so danny went.

It was a lovely opportunity to spend time with Layla and Luke but I really missed Jayden. For the first hour it was not too bad as I had plenty to do and so did Layla but after that when I sat and played games on the Wii with the kids I really missed his presence. When we later played board games I missed him sitting on my lap. I knew he was coming back soon but his absence became almost unbearable. And It wasn't long before I was texting danny to send me a photo and to ask how much longer he wAs going to be. Honestly, sometimes I feel like a crazy person. But the bond and feelings I have for my precious little man are so strong that it makes me feel crazy when we are apart.

Later when he arrived home I was so happy. so happy to see his face. Danny was holding him in his arms when they came in and when I saw him his arms reached out to me and we had the biggest cuddle. "I missed you" I said. "I missed you too mummy" he replied and gave me a bigger cuddle. Anyone would have thought we hadn't seen each other for ages but it was only a few hours. I was so happy to have him back.

He of course had a wonderful time and said it was his favourite thing for the day at the dinner table tonight. But his other favourite thing was coming home to see mum and Layla and Luke. I just love my little man.

My favourite part today was spending time with my other two kids and seeing my little mans face when he arrived back from nannas. It truly doesn't get any better than that.

Love my kids

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment