Monday, 31 March 2014

Kindy days

Yesterday and today Jayden and I went to his Kindy. He is just loving it there and so am I. The ladies that work there are wonderful and I feel like I'm made some truly beautiful friends.

Jayden hasn't made any friendships himself but he's not actively trying too as he is so happy with all the toys and activities there for him to do.

We went two days this week as my wonderful friend bought her rabbit in for the kids to see (for Easter). She came with her son On both days and we came with her. Her son is Jayden's friend and Jayden was very excited to show him around his Kindy. Really beautiful. So proud of him.

I went and saw the psychologist at ward 3b today as well. A much needed visit. Had a wave come through this past week and today was the first day since it started that I feel like I'm coming out the other end of it. Managing better. Eyes still sore from lots of crying but feeling better for it.

I haven't taken as many photos like I would normally and feeling like I need to catch up. Will be doing that later.
This photo below I took last night of Jayden in the bath. He insisted on taking the tube in with him. So funny. Love my little man. He has the most wonderful sense of humour and makes us all laugh often. He had us cracking up at the dinner table last night with his antics. So blessed to have him in our lives. All the kids. They are just amazing. Love them all.




No comments:

Post a Comment