Saturday, 19 April 2014

Broome, Easter and pics

I haven't written in here for a while and to be honest, it's been nice to take myself away from the Internet for a while.
Also we went away as a family for a holiday in Broome and I just wanted to focus solely on the kids and nothing else.

Thanks to a wonderful organisation known as Kyle Andrews Foundation we were able to stay in a lovely home near Cable beach in Broome.
The Kyle Andrews foundation was set up in memory of a beautiful boy who lost his battle to cancer 14 years ago. I met his mum while we were there and she is truly a wonderful, kind and amazing woman.

So thanks to her and the foundation we had a wonderful five days in Broome. Was really nice just to do nothing but spend time with the kids. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Lots of walks on the beach, collecting shells, swimming, and family games. Think we played over a hundred games of UNO. Lots of fun.

We arrived back yesterday and it's been non stop washing for me since. I am very much missing just sitting. We all are. Nice to be home though and nice to be back in my own bed.

Easter tomorrow and the kids are so excited. So am I. Looking forward to them waking up to their Easter eggs and going on an Easter hunt. Love seeing them smile.

Here's some pics of our time away.........

 On way in the plane
  Kids got a chance to sit in the cockpit


 Fun in the pool
 and bubble bath afterwards
 sunset at cable beach


 fun at the park







 The three of them at cable beach

Back at home. love my kids.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment