Wednesday, 2 April 2014

Had a beautiful day with my little man today. No rushing to get anywhere just an easy hang out day at home. Had plenty of chores to do and only got a few done. The ones that Jayden could help with we did together. He loves lending a hand. I love his company so much.

Danny joined him outside when he was digging out the front and putting sand on the verandah and he said to him "Jayden, what are you doing to my verandah?"
Jayden replied, "it's not your verandah dad, it's all of us verandah. If you lived here by yourself, then it would be your verandah. "
So cute and so obvious..
Love my little man.

I Took some beautiful videos as well. Love it when I get some great pictures and videos.
Love my little man



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment