Friday, 4 April 2014

Jayden's had croup these last couple of nights which is no fun at all. fortunately after giving him some steroids it's not as bad. He's had a runny nose during the day and a yucky cough but is in good spirits. Little champion.

He had his little friend over for a play today and he just loves to see her. They got up to all sorts of mischief together it was really lovely. Love it when he has fun with a friend.

The rest of the day was pretty busy with stuff and things but I never seem to get much housework done. It's hard to make myself do any when Jayden wants me to play with him or just sit and watch something on tv with him. I now know what's important and when it comes to choosing, he always wins. Of course there are plenty of times when I don't have a choice, like cooking dinner and ironing school uniforms but he's pretty good when he knows it's got to be done. Love my little man.

I'm laying next to him and he's sleeping soundly. He still Has that wheezy sound coming from his breathing but it's not too bad tonight.

His sister helped get him ready for bed tonight and when it comes to a play mate for him she's always his first choice. He loves her so much.
They did loads of craft work together after dinner as Layla is the queen of craft. Then she dragged him around in my laundry basket and got him ready for a bath where she entertained him with bubbles.











Lots of laughs came from the bathroom tonight. Love that sound.
Love my kids.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment