Saturday, 7 June 2014

As I learn of another child passing the lining of my bubble of hope in which I live in, feels as if it's getting thinner and thinner. And the overwhelming fear of how long will it be, before it too breaks, grows stronger.

As a cancer mum I live with the fear of the possibility of losing my son, everyday, and the knowledge of another mum actually living that fear, breaks my heart, and makes it all the more real.

Not a day goes by where I don't think of this mother and every other mother I know, who has lost a child to cancer.
I hold my little man closer, hug him tighter and tell him often that I love him, whilst the fear of the future lingers within me.


Jayden is still unwell with his ear infection but it is only an ear infection. I will take an ear infection any day. He is otherwise in good spirits and I'm so very grateful for that. I'm so very grateful for him and for being able to spend today with him and my other two kids. I love them all so very much and hope and pray I get a lifetime with them all.





No comments:

Post a Comment